September 23, 2015

Instant Happy Journal


A review by Spencer


Breathe. Let it be what it is, rather than what you think it should be.

I instantly fell in love with this Instant Happy Journal!

I’ve enjoyed journaling since I was a child. Through my teen years my journals were mostly comprised of spiral notebooks, because store-bought diaries/journals were designed for daily writing, with the dates prominently displayed at the top of the page. This was intimidating, because sometimes, I simply didn’t have anything to say. The result was few entries in a book of mostly empty pages. Wasting all that space was discouraging.

View your life with Kindsight. Instead of slapping your forehead and asking, “What was I thinking?” pause and ask the kinder question: “What was I learning?”

Now, even though this book has “365 days of inspiration, gratitude, and joy” on the cover, I’m able to fill in whatever date I want at the top of each page. The first page can be September 22, and the next entry can be October 30. No skipped pages, no wasted space, no disappointment.

Reasons I love this journal:
     ·      Bright and colorful cover and page borders
     ·      Sturdy lined pages (it’s a thicker book than I’d imagined)
     ·       Each page gives a happy prompt
     ·      It’s as energizing as my morning coffee
     ·      Interactive and thought-provoking
     ·      It simply makes me happy. J

My favorite feature of this journal is that it also serves as a memory book, safekeeping a treasure trove of remembrances I can revisit through the years.

Reminder! Exhaustion should not be confused with calm. Give yourself time to truly relax.

Instant Happy Journal is such an appropriate title. It’s a great way to start each morning, finding joy, appreciation, and gratitude in every day life.

 Book Rating:


On the same page?

BloggingForBooks has provided me a copy of this book in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment